For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates work towards the goal of enabling our customers to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
This role is accountable for providing a secure, scalable, robust, and high-performing, high-availability infrastructure that includes on-prem, hybrid, data center and cloud to support the 24/7/365 business operations for seamless continuity, full availability and consistency. Our mission is to inculcate and maintain "every day is holiday" culture. Omni-channel operations include end to end customer journey (from b2c, b2b, and store systems) thru supply chain complete life cycle.
* Build, maintain start-of-the-art IT operations for omni-channel business
* Inculcate "every day is holiday" culture across board
* Build operations team as highly data-driven giving apt quantification for each ticket and business case handling
* Build and lead global 24/7/365 operation engineer team with focus on customer service with right competency, tool-set, culture, automation driven with agile manner.
* Develop, manage, measure, monitor and report on key operation service-level metrics, KPIs
* Develop and maintain a scalable organization with a well-documented roadmap, goals and objectives
* Responsible for IT operation processes to facilitate, enable IT & Business team to deliver a high quality of service.
* Representing IT operations, work collaboratively with the other departments providing IT operations services as well as enabling them with technology thought leadership.
* Manage the planning, documentation (not limited to run-books, holiday readiness) architecture, design, implementation and support of IT operations.
* Build relationships with business partners to ensure IT ops and productivity goals are understood and exceeded.
* Provide executive reporting, realtime updates to leadership, resonate & show-case "holiday readiness" all time.
* Keeping customer satisfaction (Internal and external) while engaging day to day operations.
* Strive for customer centricity excellence
* Prepare budgets and team objectives.
* Use service desk best practices, ITIL, and problem management to drive continual process improvement culture.
* Promote self-service tools, the request catalog and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs.
* Perform trend analyses including competitors, and develop action plans for improving service timeliness, maintaining compliance & audit friendly and reducing costs.
* Stay abreast of trends in IT operations support, management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on IT services.
* Strong technical knowledge of eCommerce, omni-channel, enterprise applications, backoffice, tools and operating systems, network and mobile POS.
* Subject matter expert in planning, developing and implementing IT infrastructure, technology/network scalability management, security procedures and disaster recovery protocols.
* Detailed knowledge of various server operating systems, domain architecture, desktop & mobile engineering and store systems back-office.
* In-depth hands on experience with enterprise firewalls, online & store systems, inventory & merchandize monitoring, audit and logging applications, state of the art monitoring tools
* Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support, including a global remote user base.
* Working knowledge of IT, Security, end to end eCommerce, Finance, engineering technologies and operations.
* Strong analysis capabilities and skills in structured problem solving.
* Strong program and service delivery skills.
* Deep sense of urgency and ability to identify and achieve quick wins.
* Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI's and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
* Great communications and collaboration skills.
* Customer advocate and relentless passion to solve issues quickly.
* Experience in introducing metrics and data as a basis for operational analysis and decision-making.
* Experience in introducing operational discipline into ad hoc process areas.
* Experience with data centers, process and organizational change management.
* Experience in significantly and provable increasing maturity levels for IT and engineering operations processes.
* Experience in working with distributed teams and processes and driving them towards high levels of operational excellence.
* 8-12 years prior experience in IT Operations
* 8-12 years of leadership and management experience
* Required knowledge of Networks, Telecom, Desktop support, Cloud Technologies, IT service desk tools and best practices
* Bachelor's Degree preferred