Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG International (KPMGI) is currently seeking a ServiceNow Solution Architect to join the Global Services organization through March 2022.
ServiceNow Solution Architect is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Technologies and Platforms related to Powered solutions. This role is accountable for the delivery of a robust and scalable Enterprise-wide platform architecture that will deliver on Powered client's strategic objectives. Ensures that solution architecture is developed in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture and Functional design of client requirements.
* Provides technical platform expertise and solutioning support to Powered sales opportunities, Authors and Approves Proposal effort estimates and QA oversight of the regional sales and delivery opportunities
* Serves as Regional Platform Capability Lead SME for Platform architectural design escalation and resolution
* Supports the Powered build program in identifying solution enhancements, new capabilities, Addresses escalated engagement issues as part of the GDN Architect Community
* Assists the GDN Regional Deployment Lead in driving powered initiatives within the assigned GDN Region and Provides delivery oversight of local Powered engagements
* Promotes the usage of Powered methodologies, tools, and ways of working, IP development, solution enhancement, and cross border sales support in Architect community
* Assist GDN Leadership to design and present high-impact messages to customer's senior level management, Mentoring and monitoring performance, and development of Local architect team
* Minimum 15+ years of experience leading cloud based implementations/managed services engagements
* Expertise in ServiceNow IT Service Management and Cloud solutions
* Expertise with the Powered methodology/tools, Experience and commitment to using the Powered Execution Suite (PES)
* Proven track record of meeting SLA's and meeting customer expectations
* Prior experience with relevant functional ERP/Finance/HCM/SCM/EPM/Procurement/IT application implementation in four or more implementations / support project
* Experience in deploying cloud-based SaaS implementations
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.