Rsm Us Llp
We are looking to hire a Director for our Security, Privacy and Risk practice. The Director of Risk Advisory Services - Security, Privacy and Risk will be responsible for building delivery capabilities and innovating service offerings within the Consulting Services Practice. This Director will continue the firm's mission to build a world class consulting practice that will offer RSM US LLP client's solutions addressing Information Technology security risks, vulnerabilities, incidents and data breaches, architecture, and compliance with regulations and standards.
* Continue building our security, privacy and risk practice through expansion of team size and skill-sets
* Provide oversight and training to managers and staff during the delivery of technical services to ensure quality delivery while allowing staff to learn and grow
* Use proven business development skills to acquire additional clients and expand relationships with existing clients
* Identify business opportunities and enhance go-to-market strategies
* Be able to communicate to clients regarding the strategic and tactical risks of advanced security threats, the methods malicious actors compromise such issues, and potential solutions that may prevent such incidents from occurring
* Communicate complex technical issues to client senior management through the ability to transform such data into layman and executive style reports and presentations
* Leverage industry and technical expertise to identify improvement opportunities for assigned clients and assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings
* Ensure revenue goals are being met and client service offerings are responsive to the changing needs in the business environment
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college/university
* Strong technical knowledge in one or more of the following: network and application security testing, IT security governance and risk, digital forensics and incident response, security architecture, deployment of security appliances such as DLP, SIEM, IDS/IPS, etc.
* In-depth knowledge of the security and privacy provisions of a variety of regulations and standards such as PCI, NERC/CIP, SOX, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, EU Privacy Laws, ISO, and NIST 800 series
* Successful track record of building and growing a security and privacy practice
* Proven demonstration of the ability to manage a marketing campaign to launch a new or expanded services
* Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and a proven record of success with identifying and obtaining new service opportunities and taking the opportunities through the sales cycle
* Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business
* Proven people skills: demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven track record of success with operating in a professional services firm or large consultancy
* Proven ability to effectively collaborate
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9871
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: SPRC Governance and Compliance
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9871
Location: 44 Montgomery Street, Ste 3900, , San Francisco, CA US
Region: West Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Rsm Us Llp
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.