GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
* Milestone years
* Global Footprint
* Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
* Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
Director - QA
Quality and Reliability
VP - Quality
Mission and Scope
This role reports to the Vice President of Quality and Reliability and will oversee all Software QA activities and provide technical expertise across the company. Our software products are core to our business, so you will use your background in QA strategy, planning, automation, test documentation, process development, efficiencies, and release management to produce software products of superior quality.
This key role requires a deep familiarity with complex software development, and an understanding of technology platforms like cloud based systems, web applications, and mobile as well as firmware and software used in products. As a hiring manager, you will ensure that all QA team members are managed effectively, provide mentoring, development, and guidance to build a truly world class team.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
* Engage with key stakeholders, internal and external, to understand the product and user environments of the solutions they are creating
* Responsible for the standards and processes that deliver exception quality in our products and tools.
* Provide technical expertise in systems, tools, modeling, external interfaces, and other technical areas.
* Experienced in the breadth of the software test life cycle, with the flexibility to work from test strategy to system and component level testing
* Conducts testing, including functionality technical limitations, and security. Design and develop test frameworks/suites while ensuring optimal utilization of resources to deliver highest quality.
* Facilitate and enhance the use of automation, execution of regression tests, and prioritization of bug tracking and retesting bug fixes. Manage the creation, review and execution of test cases.
* Document, investigate, and analyze defects or problems, tracking status of defects, and verifying resolution during the testing life cycle.
* Analysis and generation of Test Scripting ensuring traceability against business
* To carry out QA activities to ensure project and non-project acceptance criteria is signed off.
* Play a key role in bid development through your expertise in designing and delivering complex solutions
* Foster an environment where innovation can flourish. Champion and build a culturally diverse team
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
* Minimum Qualifications
* BE for premium Institute, with 15+years of experience
* Masters preferable in Computer Science / embedded systems
* Handling Team and Cutting-Edge technology
* Building high performance organization
* Currently leading a Team and multi point stakeholders
* Preferred Qualifications
* Worked in Renewable or embedded companies with Cloud exposure
* Done Program Management for Quality initiatives
* Proven / documented Track record for Tech start up.
About Enphase Energy
Enphase Energy offers a micro-inverter system that delivers solar energy to homes and businesses.