About the Team
The New Client Product team at Stitch Fix is responsible for enabling new client acquisition initiatives and improving conversion rates to fuel new client acquisition in a way that is accretive to the business as a whole. Working in partnership with the the marketing, engineering, creative, UX, and algorithms team, we identify prospective client pain-points within the onboarding experience, develop hypotheses to alleviate those pain-points, and work with our cross-functional partners to launch, test, and analyze those hypotheses.
About the Role
As the product manager for growth, you will be responsible for shaping the client experience on Stitch Fix’s landing page and onboarding experience. You will partner closely with the Acquisition Marketing team to identify opportunities to test optimized onboarding experiences that leverage campaign, channel, intent, and visitor data to improve conversion rates of paid acquisition efforts. Working alongside the Data Science, UX, Creative, and Engineering teams you will creatively generate hypotheses and develop on-site experiences that will improve conversion rates. You will use a data-driven approach to understand current website and client behaviors, formulate and design A/B tests to influence those behaviors, and recommend additional test iterations or site implementations that show winning results. As a product manager on the team, you should have a strong understanding of website performance drivers and will be responsible for uncovering insights and opportunities via website and client data analysis.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You’ll have the opportunity to build a new program to improve conversion rates for paid marketing efforts from the ground up
- You’ll partner with the acquisition marketing team to optimize across the entire customer onboarding journey, from first ad experience through to conversion
- You’ll use a data- and testing-driven approach to generate insights to increase conversion rates
- Partner with engineering, UX, data science, and creative teams to develop the appropriate assets and website experiences to execute A/B tests
- Develop and present strategic recommendations based on your analysis of experiment performance to the team and management
We’re excited about you because...
- You are insatiably curious about consumer behavior and a desire to learn about those behaviors from the data, tools, and resources at our disposal
- Working cross-functionally is a way of life for you -- you thrive in environments where you must bring different disciplines and points of view together
- You are highly analytical, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data to drive insights
- You can build a roadmap, taking into account long- and short-term priorities and cross-functional partners’ capacities and goals
- You have 2-4 years of experience with landing page optimization and/or conversion rate optimization and A/B testing
- You have experience implementing personalized and/or segmented web experiences
- You have experience working with Dynamic Yield (or similar platform) and Google Analytics (a must have)
- You are highly-detail oriented and organized: you double-, triple-check everything you do and think proactively about nuances that could affect how you design tests or analysis
- You are a self-starter: You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability
- Above all, you are bright, kind and goal-oriented
You’ll love working at Stitch Fix because we...
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- Are a technologically and data-driven business
- Offer competitive salaries, equity and comprehensive health benefits
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- Get to be creative on a daily basis
- Are a smart and experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, we’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology, and unique product to deliver a refined shopping experience. Using a blend of art and science, we deliver a deeply personalized shopping service to our customers. This novel juxtaposition—at once analytic and artistic, technical and adventurous—attracts an extraordinary collection of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. Our diverse workforce has catalyzed enormous company growth over the past three years in terms of customer satisfaction and service efficacy. We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.