At Tanium, our Directors of Technical Account Management (DTAMs) serve as the linchpin of every customer engagement. Working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Tanium platform, our DTAMs thrive on solving problems and building new technology. As a DTAM, you will be faced with an endless series of hard problems to tackle as our customers revolutionize enterprise operations and security with Tanium. Because the DTAM position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities, we seek exceptionally versatile candidates with demonstrable acumen in each of the below areas.
What you'll do:
* Work closely with our customers to:
* Demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Tanium Platform
* Solve problems and build new technology (R&D)
* Consistently and cogently address our customers' needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
* Thrive in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
* Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new capabilities on the Tanium platform
* Work closely with CSMs on improving Tanium operational status within key accounts
* Expected to travel up to 40% of the time on average (can vary by region)
We're looking for someone with:
* BS degrees in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience required
* 5+ years experience in technical positions required
* 2+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
* 8+ years' of operational experience in endpoint operations or security
* Hands-on Tanium experience a major plus
* A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes
* Demonstrated aptitude in one or more programming languages
* Broad knowledge across several technical domains, coupled with deep knowledge in one or more of the following:
* Endpoint Security
* Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting
* Incident response
* Systems Management
* Systems Administration
* Software Engineering
* Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
* Demonstrated critical thinking skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Naturally team-oriented with a mission first attitude
* Prior military service in a related field (e.g. Navy Cryptologic Technician - Networks, USAF 3D or 1B, Army 17C or 35Q, 25D, etc.) a plus
* Pertinent technical certifications a plus
* Security clearance or ability to obtain a security clearance may be required for some US Federal team positions
* 8140.1 training/8570 certification may be required for US Federal team positions
At Tanium, we empower the world's largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There's a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks - with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
Tanium is a provider of a management and security platform.