Epsilon is seeking a Director, Program Delivery with a proven record of accomplishment in leading, delivering, and managing compelling digital solutions in support of overall business growth and revenue targets. Candidates should have a strong experience in managing complex application development projects involving database and digital technologies with external clients. Candidates should have lead multiple projects through scope/discovery, estimation, development, implementation, post deployment support with ability to influence solution design for the clients.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in SDLC; especially the management of multiple and simultaneous development projects. He or she should have significant experience in people management, strong team leadership, and complex delivery management with both internal and external teams.
Candidates should be able to establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn, continually identifying new ideas with an eye on improving the customer experience and business success metrics.
* Manage cross-functional teams (including direct and matrixed), project timelines for build, and manage solutions. Must be able to lead teams without supervision
* Significant people management and leadership is required
* Ability to coach, mentor, and counsel is required
* Research and propose cost effective solutions to address business challenges
* Provide technical and PM leadership in the organization
* Proven ability to manage multiple teams by empowering and guiding
* Collaborate with client service teams on technical capabilities, staffing and infrastructure needs
* Establish/use/improve standard delivery methodology for delivering program goals (e.g. agile, waterfall, iterative) while effectively using version control tools, Defect management tools, knowledge repository and team collaboration tools
* Enforce delivery excellence and compliance. Managing the quality and timeliness of update and deliverables
* Contribute to design and continuous improvement of our marketing platforms/solutions
* Facilitates strategic and operational planning and implement processes to achieve program goals and objectives
* Ability to resolve cross product, vendors dependencies, risks and issues
* Develop and influence the culture of continuous improvement of delivery methodologies
* Support Pre-Sales effort and participate in RFP
* Establish and provide clear communication to executive leadership
* Conduct account/ engagement review with client on periodic basis and coordinate client visits
* BS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience is required
* 10 - 15 years of delivery leadership of complex projects is required
* 7 years of experience with .NET or Java software implementation from requirements through design, development, user acceptance, and post deployment is a strong plus
* Experience in Agile Program management is a strong plus
* 3 years of digital experience working with web, mobile/social channels are a strong plus
* Must have proven experience in leading large system integration efforts through completion
* Strong client interfacing background required
* Ability to estimate .NET or Java development work, if required, and also validate outputs from the development team
* Experience in managing global delivery team required
* Must have strong project management, technical and organizational skills
* Must have the ability to multi task and project manage in a fast paced demanding environment
* Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Strong knowledge of marketing concepts will be a plus
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.