Role Summary:GE Additive's Software team is in need of a visionary technological leader, with entrepreneurial spirit, strong interpersonal and managerial skills. A team player who is passionate about empowering their employees. Someone who is genuinely passionate about coding, cutting edge technologies, and being hands-on when needed. This person will need to have experience in building and scaling best in class tech teams and have a "Can-Do" mentality and mindset.
* Main web developer of the Web based GUI framework for our system
* The system will be hosted on the cloud and be accessed by many thousands of users
* This GUI framework is main access / integration point to the system, and contains highly customizable GUI widget, administration GUI for tenants' management, as well as integration with the backend system
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited university or college
* Senior Web developer with a minimum of 15 years of experience developing for the web, Including competence in the following areas: * Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX and WEB design / development
* Experience creating and consuming web services and APIs REST, SOAP
* Knowledge of WebGL or OpenGL technology
* Knowledge of MongoDB or other NO-SQL technology
* Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
* Other Attributes:
* Background in B2B SaaS, 3D and Cloud
* Strong interest in emerging web technologies
* Excellent oral and written skills in English
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Massachusetts;Boston;
General Electric is a high-tech industrial company engaged in energy, healthcare, and transportation.