We are seeking a Director, Digital Web Producer that will oversee the delivery of CMS related web projects across both ADP.com and ADP.ca. Successful candidates will have a great understanding of web development practices and processes. He/She will join our growing Digital Marketing team and partner with sales, marketing operations and other internal stakeholders to drive our digital business forward!
* Drive the execution of website projects across various digital destinations including ADP.com and ADP.ca
* Work closely with in-house team of digital strategists, designers and developers to take websites from concept to production
* Manage project brief-scope and executes change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made by stakeholders
* Manage day-to-day tasks and maintain in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of project risks and constraints
* Evaluates business requirements and ensures that project deliverables are high-quality, accurate, and fulfill stated objectives
* Maintain process and project documentations in various project management tools including Basecamp, Trello and Jira
* Execute QA (quality assurance) and QC (quality control) of webpages when needed to ensure the functionality and content is properly implemented
* Continually evaluate new project management tools that enables faster development and improved efficiency
* 7+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience (preferably in B2B SaaS environment)
* Knowledge and understanding of Web Content Management Systems is a must, preferably Sitecore
* Practices the basics of project management (estimation, project planning, resource planning, risk management, change management, communication planning)
* Experience leveraging various project management tools including Basecamp, Trello and Smartsheet
* Some knowledge or experience with HTML and CSS
* Able to deliver under extreme deadlines and fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, including ability to coordinate across highly matrixed environment
* Tech-savvy and interested in latest digital technology and tools available
* Highly organized, high attention to detail, deadline-oriented
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.