Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Description: Position is responsible for the infrastructure architecture of all Digital Workplace Services portfolio solutions, primarily based in the Microsoft Azure cloud-service.
This role uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve highly complex problems in creative and effective ways. This global solutions portfolio position has a critical responsibility for designing highly-resilient and available infrastructure architecture. The role is dependent on management and peer reviews as well as the ability to follow company and professional standards. This role works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. This person exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. This role will work with the Digital Workplace Services global solutions portfolio team, solutions managers and product managers to architect and design infrastructure for Digital Workplace Services solutions for large multi-national enterprises. This position will be required to provide guidance to personnel and work directly with other Unisys infrastructure teams, 3rd party vendors and Unisys clients. This position requires 5 to 10+ years of experience and expertise in profession.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Chief architect for the design, implementation, testing, documentation and coordination of all infrastructure supporting Unisys Digital Workplace Services solutions, primarily in Microsoft Azure, integrated with other 3rd Party cloud-based services as well as on-premise solutions.
* Lead Subject Matter Expert for all Microsoft Azure and Azure related services for cloud-based infrastructure management and identity and access management controls
* Work with a global team in multiple time zones
* Help work with other Unisys teams and customers to coordinate projects, timelines and integration of systems
* Provide recommendations on the evolution of the infrastructure to meet short, medium and long-term objectives
* Provide recommendations regarding improvement and enhancements of the systems environment
* Test, where appropriate and possible, in a production simulated laboratory environment any new technology prior to production implementation
* Leads the activity with Unisys Service Desk, Field Services, Service Management, Monitoring and related business units for the integration of Digital Workplace Services solutions infrastructure for steady-state operations.
* Optimize the performance of the systems environment, including reconfiguration, maintenance and/or upgrades.
* Design, Plan, Document, Test and Operationalize all solutions infrastructure supporting Digital Workplace Services
* Manage and plan both hardware and software upgrades as necessary.
* Create and maintain all documentation for all architecture, build, integration, transition and maintain solution phases for all Digital Workplace Services solutions infrastructure
* Conduct hardware capacity planning and make recommendations based on future direction and needs as it relates to supporting unified communications.
* Build and Develop partnerships with Microsoft and other 3rd-Party vendors
* Train Level 3 and Level 2 engineers on operating and supporting the Digital Workplace Services solutions infrastructure.
* Provide Level 4 support for major operational incidents
* Have working knowledge of and keep current on Network Infrastructure Topology
* Expert-Level in software-defined infrastructure and networking.
* Expert-Level in Microsoft Azure Services / Microsoft Cloud OS Network (COSN).
* Expert Level in Microsoft's Azure technologies supporting infrastructure management and identity and access management.
* Expert-Level in design, planning, implementation and operationalizing complex-global cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
* Strong understanding of ITIL.
* Must act with a sense of urgency and integrity.
* Must be able to communicate technical concepts and solutions to C-Level executives.
* Must be able to collaborate effectively with other senior architects within the organization.
* Must possess strong Project management and provide proven ability to build accurate project timelines and deliver on-time projects.
* Ability and willingness to take direction from portfolio leadership, solutions managers and product managers
* Ability to work in a global and remote team environment.
* Able to adapt to a changing technical environment.
* Ability to coach other members of team in their area of expertise.
* Ability to communicate clearly with all team members.
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency
Certifications / Experience / Training needed:
* 5+ years of working with Microsoft Azure cloud-based infrastructure services technologies
* 5-7 years of Microsoft and Networking Technical Experience
* Solid understanding of cloud concepts
* TOGAF Certification
* Solid understanding of the integration of on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure as well as the underlying identity, access, security and network integration associated with global cloud-based solutions.
* Proven ability to work on large-scale global deployments in multiple locations
* Strong understanding of Firewall, Security and other network infrastructure
* Strong understanding of networks and related WAN/LAN technologies
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP and Network communications
* 4-year degree or equivalent experience
* Microsoft Certifications in the Microsoft technologies required for this position
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now. Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.