* Support the tactical and technical components required for the ongoing A/B testing, optimization, and personalization roadmaps across hyatt.com
* Author and Manage assigned A/B testing, targeting, and personalization efforts in support of digital product, channel, content, merchandising and marketing roadmap strategies to drive, measure and communicate success across Hyatt's website and digital channels while innovating/growing areas such as utilizing AI recommendations engine based on machine learning.
* Discover, recommend and execute initiatives in support of the broader Digital Analytics team strategies.
* Support partnerships with multi-team steering committees across digital and commercial services teams in promoting a continuous test/learn/optimize environment across all digital spaces
* Adhere to ever-changing legal guidelines (GDPR, etc.) and PII around data privacy and security
* Work as an input consultant to Digital team members to ensure audience delivery and coordination to publishers and audience optimization across Hyatt.com and digital channels
* Administer, architect and maintain all tools as the central core to digital audience, targeting, and personalization initiatives
* Maintain data integrity and cross platform/channel personalized & targeted experiences in coherence with evolving technologies and systems
* Identify and recommend opportunities to leverage 1st and 3rd party data across targeting and personalization in Hyatt digital systems
* Support all digital data input and coordination efforts required for the success of Hyatt's DMP across partner teams
* Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.