Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co.'s global digital creative team is seeking a stellar junior to mid-level UX designer to join our New York team. The candidate will play a key role in supporting the UX team by producing assets and artifacts for marketing campaigns, e-commerce enhancements, new omnichannel initiatives, and contributing to the holistic digital strategy at Tiffany through a user-centric perspective. The primary focus of the role is on UX design, but may also include strategy, research, and UI design as needed. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated proficiency in UX/UI design software and must have foundational knowledge of UX/UI design principles and methodologies. The candidate will also have relevant e-commerce experience and should be familiar with the luxury retail industry. Research experience a plus.
* UX/UI design for e-commerce enhancements in collaboration with various teams and stakeholders. To include ideating solutions to customer problems and prototyping as part of a test and learn approach.
* UX/UI design for offline omnichannel touchpoints (separate from e-commerce) that entail brick & mortar customer experiences
* Collaborate with web production team, social team, technology team, and creative team to ensure user journey consistency across various omnichannel touchpoints
* Work with Data insights teams to develop and update user journey/experience maps, personas, and empathy maps that can be used to drive UX and product enhancements. Also to translate data insights into actionable design updates.
* Ensure the customer is at the centre of all experience and design, and work to find ways in which to integrate this thinking into all projects.
* Participate in, and potentially lead workshop sessions
* Review/QA work prior to deployment to ensure original designs were implemented correctly, that it still meets the required objectives and meets the high standards of Tiffany & Co.
* Must be a team-player with the ability to work with interdisciplinary teams fostering idea-sharing, and streamlining.
* Communicate with all teams and producers during various stages of project development. Work within schedules and budgets while able to manage own workflow from concept to execution.
* Proactively communicate with all teams and producers during various stages of design and ideation.
* Participate in internal meetings as well as interact with external vendors where needed.
* Keep abreast of latest interactive technology, developments/trends and UX/UI best practices in the digital landscape, and evaluate suitability for Tiffany.com.
* The ideal candidate will have a College degree in UX/Experierence or Graphic Design.
* At least 2-4 years professional and web design related experience (preferably luxury, fashion & retail brands).
* Self-motivated, strong work ethic and hardworking professional with a positive attitude and works well under pressure in a team environment.
* Demonstrate strong layout design skills and ability to convey complex ideas in a straightforward and visually-appealing manner.
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a must, After Effects a plus), Sketch and InVision/prototyping software.
* Passion and demonstrate understanding of website usability/web optimization, ecommerce, UX, and responsive design systems.
* Team player who is collaborative, ethical and organized with strong communication skills.
* Proactive and creative problem solver.
* Remain current in the graphic/digital design industry; identify new techniques and trends.
* Well-organized and assertive with solid time management skills, ability to manage high work volumes and process multiple projects simultaneously and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency.
* Strong analytical and deductive skills.
* Able to understand technical, artistic and design issues, and clearly communicate issues to team leads and management.
* Able to quickly integrate into a team.
About Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Company is an American multinational luxury jewelry and specialty retailer.