Digital -User Experience Design Lead - Card Services, VP
Req #: 190054081
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Digital
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to modernize the digital banking experience. Our Web and Mobile banking products are used by millions of customers, and our numbers keep growing. Join the Digital Customer Experience team and help us design solutions that aspire to raise the quality of life of our customers each and every day.
We are looking for an energetic, articulate and experienced Senior User Experience Design Lead to help design the world of Payments and Digital Wallets. You have a passion for creating simple, beautiful solutions to complex problems. You obsess over understanding the customer and their context, enjoy creating user flows + prototypes to explore concepts and tell the story behind your design. You pay attention to the details and love polishing your work until it shines. You should be an expert in the latest trends in modern web and mobile application design. You have worked on multi-platform designs in the past. You understand and are skilled in balancing innovation with consistency.
* Partnering with teams to direct discovery work
* Having a deep understanding of the business drivers behind the product goals
* Working with product management and design researchers to understand our customers and create a product or feature vision using product concepts and prototypes
* Working with product management, business analysts + developers to define user stories and product backlogs
* Creating prototypes and participating in usability research to iterate and refine your designs
* Creating wireframes and detailed visual design comps in partnership with content strategists
* Providing accurate estimation of tasks and help with prioritization
* Partnering with developers to realize and polish user experiences
* Working closely with leads to ensure deliverables are consistent with the overall design system
* Presenting work and recommendations to the larger dCE organization
* Working with squad leadership to help drive design process improvements
* Participating in interviewing team members
* Experience across multiple release cycles working closely with design, product management + development teams to realize experiences designs using agile project management
* Experience creating wireframes and detailed visual design documents (comps, redlines) for shipping products
* Experience designing for finance, banking, payment-related spaces is nice to have
* Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
* Ability to develop and sustain effective and cooperative working relationships with peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
* Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
* Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
* Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
* Thrives in a collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment with distributed teams across in Delaware and New York
* 7+ years of experience designing customer experiences and shipping products
* BFA or BA in related field graduate design degree preferred
* Portfolio which demonstrates your design approach and delivery of user-centered product solutions
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.