CHENEGA PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
Company Job Title:
Project Manager - Digital Transformation-CDRH
Chenega Job Title:
Program Manager III
Silver Spring, MD
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Chenega Professional & Technical Services (CPTS) is seeking a Project Manager to support the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH). The Project Manager will perform task and program management functions within the established CDRH Program Management Framework for Digital Transformation and all future complex CDRH initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
* The Project Manager shall work with the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), DTS Executive Sponsor (ES), and subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure that tasks are aligned and synchronized to stay on track and meet the identified milestones.
* Provide project management, control, and administration services necessary for the oversight of performance of identified tasks within this task order.
* Schedule status meetings to update the COR of ongoing activities, detailing the status of each task, issues, or problems requiring review, coordination, and projected completion dates for tasks and activities.
* Manage a single project or several unrelated projects under the DT Program
* Plan and develop objectives and milestones for long range IT Projects
* Develop and implement project management procedures, tools, templates and activities
* Manage teams responsible for fulfilling the project and achieving its deliverables
* Manage the project day to day tasks including project scope, schedule and resources
* Assemble and manage the project teams and their performance
* Report status, risks and escalations to the Program Leadership
* Collaborate with business and technical stakeholder to meet project deliverables
* Ensure that project related training and documentation are developed and made available
* Follow established PMO standards and procedures
* Ensure assigned projects are conducted in compliance with Agency standards and regulations (CPIC, EPLC, etc.)
* Assist FDA personnel to Manage Vendor deliverables
* Create and manage any SOWs related to the project. This includes following CPIC/EPLC and IGCE requirements
* Participate in a Kick-Off Meeting with BIS leadership, DTS Executive Sponsor (ES), and other DTS key stakeholders to include the Program Manager (PM), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), OAGS Contracting Officer (CO), and CDRH COR.
* Participate in daily scrum calls, weekly status meetings; and other Government meetings; prepare minutes for BIS and DTS Initiatives that Contractor shall support.
* Develop and submit a Weekly Activity Report (WAR) to supply information that the COR and other designated individuals might need to make decisions regarding the efforts under this order. Develop and submit a Monthly Progress Report (MPR) for all tasks.
* Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
* BA/BS and preferred 15 years of experience; Health IT program/project management experience preferred. PMP preferred.
* PMO experience and background, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Experience creating, managing, and tracking key project management deliverables.
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal, collaboration, and organizational skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
* Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
* During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.M#