First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
Digital Technologies - Digital Marketing team is looking for a Senior Software Developer. In this role, you will work with IT teams and other internal organizations to deliver solutions associated with Digital Marketing initiatives. The Senior Software Developer reviews business/technical objectives, analyzes data needs & technology needs, evaluates/implements development best practices and frameworks, develops programs in one or more platforms, coordinates with other teams on dependencies, validates delivery against requirements, and transitions solutions for on-going operation support. The position will collaborate closely with business and technical resources in support of various implementation activities and phases. This covers clarifying requirements with stakeholders, creating technical design documents, reviewing unit and acceptance test cases/scripts with QA, delivering configurations and/or code, creating and transitioning support runbooks, providing level 3 support on delivered solutions, etc..
This position will leverage advanced analytical, research and problem solving skills to deliver innovative technology solutions in cooperation with Solution Architects and engineers to meet business objectives and timeline. The ideal candidate is motivates and possess working knowledge of Information Technology best practices and processes. Additionally, a strong and demonstrated strength in communication and leadership skills will ensure success in this role.
The Senior Software Developer reports to the Director of Digital Marketing Technologies.
* Take ownership and perform as the subject matter expert on various Digital Marketing systems and processes assigned. Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of implementation strategy for said system(s), how to configure system features & capabilities, business users & use cases, processes supported by the system(s), and integration points & specs with up/downstream systems.
* Implement new technology and frameworks into team technology stack. Perform this by evaluating options against business and technical requirements, creating & demostrating proof-of-concepts, drive introduction through architecture review board, and incorporating technology/framework into solutions.
* Support delivered solutions through hand-over sessions with business, triage calls during incidents, and answering on-going clarification questions regarding implementation.
* Build critical working relationships with the business and users communities through gathering a thorough understanding of the business models and processes employed.
* Specify and fully document application customizations that would bear scrutiny by an internal audit or external regulators
* Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
* Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
* Responsibilities include the following:
* Adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.)
* Adhering to Bank policies and procedures
* Completing required training
* Identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer
* Knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Disclaimer: Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communications and writing skills to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external teams
* Experience in deep learning of 3rd party systems/platforms and propose program configurations
* Experience of developing solutions based on various artifacts like BRD, Design Document, Integration Specifications
* Experience of creating test cases, Launch/Cut-over plans, and Operations Documents.
* Experience in troubleshooting in various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines
* Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to details for key projects / issue resolution
* A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
* .NET development experience (required)
* Nodejs development experience
* Rest API development and integration (required)
* SOAP service development and integration (required)
Architecture Modeling and Process
* Data modeling, profiling and analysis
* Operating systems (windows, Linux)
* Cloud platforms (Azure and/or AWS)
* IIS modules and configurations
* Networking principles (WAF, F5, certs, TLS, etc)
* SSO Standards (SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0) - required
Performance, Monitoring and Web Analytics
* Splunk experience
* NewRelic and/or AppDynamics experience
* Adobe web analytics experience
* Tealium and/or Google Tag Manager experience
Marketing Systems Experience
* Marketing automation implementation
* Content Management System experience
* Digital analytics experience
Provides extraordinary service
Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.