First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
See service from a higher perspective
As a Digital Technology Solution Architect, you'll execute our digital channel strategy by partnering closely with the Digital Channels team to provide technology solutions that support an integrated financial service experience, incorporating services that include banking, brokerage, wealth management and trust. You'll work closely with internal and external teams to create world-class digital solutions that support online consumer and business banking, diving deep into the details while providing strategic inputs and enabling the business to operate at a fast pace.
What you'll do as a Digital Technology Solutions Architect:
* Lead end-to-end implementation of digital banking solutions - including conception, development, maintenance and evolution.
* Create and maintain a strong working relationship with multiple business teams, technology teams and key external partners as you work to identify problems and define solutions.
* Lead and educate internal teams on common practices and trends for digital initiatives, including explaining technical issues and IT solution strategies.
* Provide integrated solutions across internal systems, as well as external third-party-hosted systems and create design artifacts following standards set by the Federal Reserve Board.
* Lead and participate in new development projects through the entire SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, release, delivery/launch and maintenance.
* Collaborate with business teams to provide robust, scalable and extensible technical solutions by understanding business changes and needs.
* Review proposals of external partners to ensure that quality inputs are delivered cost effectively.
* Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in implementing projects.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* An undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical discipline
* At least 10 years of professional experience in software development, especially online and mobile app delivery; and preferably five or more years related to online/portal product delivery to external clients
* An established background in developing secure and scalable online services enhanced by strong technical ability, great communication skills and a motivation to deliver results
* A background in online solutions that include security, identity management and content management system integration; experience with API gateway and microservice implementation; data architecture and ETL solutions; and application architecture and system integration
* Experience working with partners to deliver integrated solutions to external clients
* Experience with portal architecture, development and deployment and AWS cloud practice and cloud migration preferred
* The desire to provide extraordinary service as a team player, while furthering the First Republic Bank culture and values
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
* Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.