Digital Strategist, E-Commerce
* You don't want to build billboards, because you'd rather build experiences that move people.
* You eat data for breakfast and take fluff out with the trash.
* You are skeptical when someone else recommends "something we've done in the past" or says "what we did for our other client worked well" because you believe the only approach is a customized approach.
* When you sense that consensus is being hurried, you feel an urge to zoom out, step back, and take the time needed to find the right solution, not just any solution.
* While you understand the big picture, you also genuinely relish the chance to jump in and get your hands dirty.
* You're fiercely collaborative, leaving petty competitiveness at the door.
* You are not looking for a to-do list to be provided to you.
* You have an unwavering desire to solve problems, and because of that, aren't afraid if ambiguous gray space is what's where you have to live to do so.
* You know best practices but are far hungrier to create whole new ones with your team.
* You never settle.
You may have worn other hats in past roles, but digital strategy in the ecommerce/DTC space is your core strength and passion.
* End-to-end ownership of Ecommerce strategy within a dedicated, agile framework
* Collaborate in the architecture and positioning of direct-to-consumer value propositions
* Lead and practice effective Ecommerce strategy across digital touchpoints (websites, apps, product launches, in-store digital experiences, and beyond)
* Lead and execute the creation of user personas, user journey maps, user stories, use cases, flow charts, etc… to help connect the dots across product teams (ie… turning pain points into delightful experiences)
* Act as the strategy lead throughout project life-cycles
* Strong experience in defining the direction, experience, functionality, and supporting services of either a new or existing online offering.
* 2+ years experience in a Direct to Consumer or Ecommerce marketing role
* Strong experience in data-driven optimization of media, experience, promotion, checkout flow, and all other aspects of performance-driven Ecommerce
* Strong experience in test-and-learn approach
* Proven ability to directly interface with stakeholders and C-level executives
* Exceptional planning and execution skills
* Must be organized and comfortable working on tight deadlines
At Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS), you are part of a team that builds highly persuasive experiences - in-store, online and beyond. We are driven by a diverse group of talent who has a passion for customer experience. Here, game-changing marketing ideas are brought to life. Award-winning, integrated, multichannel campaigns are created, and new ways to optimize the shopping experience are generated.
Benefits and Perks
* Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal and more)
* Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
* Company-paid life insurance
* 401(k) match and vesting plan
* Employee referral bonus
* Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
What More We Bring to the Table
* Social events and impromptu happy hours
* Small-agency feel with big-agency clients
* Flexible work schedules (subject to manager's approval)