Digital - Sr. User Experience Designer, VP
Req #: 190046824
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Digital
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to modernize the digital banking experience. Our Web and Mobile app banking products are used by millions of customers, and our numbers keep growing. Join the Digital Customer Experience team and help us design solutions that aspire to raise the quality of life of our customers each and every day.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced UX Design Lead with a passion for leading the implementation of simple, beautiful solutions and a solver of complex problems to join our team. You obsess over the details and love polishing your work until it's pixel perfect. You are a proponent of streamlined processes and lover of JIRA and agile workflow. You are extremely comfortable with developers and product owners, and you can speak a common language. You are an expert in the latest trends in modern web and mobile application design, as well as have a keen eye for interaction and visual design. You have worked on multi-platform products in the past. You're familiar with wide range of design and prototyping tools and love to learn new ones. You enjoy seeing customers use your prototypes and products and you iterate on designs to meet their needs.
* Implement designs across mobile (iOS and Android) and web that targets specific customer values as well as business goals
* Execute hands-on designs from conception to launch
* Collaborate with researchers, content strategists, designers, product managers, product owners, and developers on deliverables
* Have a deep understanding of the business drivers behind the product goals
* Create wireframes, user flows and prototypes (as needed) to communicate intended experiences
* Provide accurate estimation of tasks to multiple squads or the tribe and help with prioritization
* Present and communicate work and recommendations to the larger dCE organization and stakeholders
* Understand the business goals and customer base for the experience
* Work closely with designers, product owners, and developers to ensure deliverables are consistent with the overall design system
* Brainstorm new features and products
* 4+ years designing across multiple devices and platforms (UX/UI of mobile + web applications, experience with consumer application design preferred)
* Experience in designing complex applications which are rich in interaction.
* BFA or BA in the design field
* Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
* Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
* Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
* Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development
* Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
* Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on design
* Ability to communicate intended experiences to product owners and developers
* Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design tools.
* Experience in building UI functional prototypes (e.g. Invision, Principle, Axure, etc.)
* Exceptional UX design skills with solid skills in UI design, design research
* Experience in or understanding of programming languages preferred
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.