Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase Digital is looking for a profoundly engaged designer to join us. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.
This role requires a deep understanding of experience design for digital products and services of all kinds, sizes, shapes and contexts.
A user-centric view is paramount for the role, while providing simple, fun and innovative mobile experiences for our customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our design systems, graphics, architecture, product and engineering teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem Maps to Participatory Design Prototypes & Wireframes). A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must for the role.
Finally, you are a customer experience advocate, excited about improving our customer's lives through simple, intelligent and enriching products and experiences.
* 3-5 years of experience in experience design and graphic / visual development required
* BFA or BA in related field, graduate design degree preferred
* Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
* Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
* Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
* Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development
* Solid communication and interpersonal skills
* Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
* Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on design
* Actively listens, hears and understands what is said and not said, and with nuanced comprehension of meaning and intent
* Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
* Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.