Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
JP Morgan Chase is committed to modernize the digital banking experience. Our Web and Mobile banking products are used by millions of customers, and our numbers keep growing. Join the Digital Customer Experience team and help us design solutions that aspire to raise the quality of life of our customers each and every day.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced User Experience designer with a passion for creating simple, beautiful solutions to complex problems to join our Marketing + Personalization team. You obsess over understanding the customer and their context, enjoy creating user flows + prototypes to explore concepts and tell the story behind our designs. You pay attention to the details and love polishing your work until it shines. You are an expert in the latest trends in modern web and mobile application design, as well as have a keen eye for visual design, illustration, photography and motion graphics. You have worked on multi-platform designs in the past. You understand and are skilled in balancing innovation with consistency. You're familiar with wide range of design tools and love to learn new ones.
* Contribute to high performing teams through the development of self and others, emphasizing continuous learning and growth. * Design products across mobile and web that targets specific customer values as well as business goals. * Create wireframes, user flows and prototypes (as needed) to communicate and learn about your designs. * Help define a design system and language, and advocate its application across different products and platforms. * Be an active member of a larger design team, participate in design critiques and peer reviews. * Collaborate with product managers, executive and brand/marketing stakeholders to realize your designs. * Able to work and communicate effectively with team members located in multiple locations. * Active listening whenever we engage with user research.
* Work closely with other disciplines to understand design context and collaborate within team for solutions. * Deliver solutions (research findings, design concepts, content) and participate in critique process to improve design acceptance. * Develop critical thinking through iteration and design review * Understanding and application of design systems (IA, pattern library, visual design libraries, motion library). * Execute processes and produce artifacts in support of the squad * Proactively seek out ways of incorporating the customer experience into daily work. * Proactively identify squad-level issues that affect product quality to senior design management. * Work collaboratively and contribute to the success of a multidisciplinary team.
* 3 to 5+ years designing mobile first. * Experience in designing complex applications with rich interactions and animations. * Experience with Native app design for both iPhone and Android * Experience with design thinking methodologies. * Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design tools. * Experience in building UI functional prototypes (e.g. html/css, Invision, Principle, Axure, etc.). * Working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
* Must be capable of independent decision-making as well as able to take direction * Under advisement from Lead and more senior staff, recommend and at times make decisions affecting one or more projects
Knowledge And Skillset
* Demonstrated ability to create work product that shows design intent. * Demonstrated ability to participate in critique and incorporate feedback. * Proficient at tools and process and recommends new tools and/or process improvements. * Developing ability to clearly communicate product needs and intent. * Demonstrates ability to handle multiple priorities / deadlines without compromising quality. * Developing ability to incorporate user needs, business needs, and technical constraints/opportunities into the product development process. * Have an easy to access on-line portfolio with your latest work.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.