Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Digital Spanish UAT Tester
Req #: 190062932_1
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Digital
JPMorgan Chase has undertaken an aggressive digital transformation, which builds on the success of our current digital offerings. We are investing in innovative ways to attract customers as well as deepen customer engagement, satisfaction and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments, and to enable delivery of highly personalized, real-time experiences that customers increasingly expect. The Digital Platforms User Acceptance Testing (UAT) team is at the heart of driving transformation in the Digital space, focused on developing innovative banking offerings that transform the customer experiences, simplify the ways we do business, and tirelessly drive toward product excellence.
We are seeking a highly motivated Spanish Language Tester to play an active role in helping execute against our roadmap and assist with User Acceptance Testing. This role will work with cross-disciplinary teams including design, technology and service delivery teams with a primary focus on the mobile space.
A successful candidate will be passionate about disciplined testing execution in an Agile framework, helping to deliver impactful user experiences to our customers. The candidate will partner with overall testing Lead and testing teams to assist in all of testing large, highly visible cross functional initiatives including:
* Assisting in the planning and execution of application testing, working with process owners, business and Digital product managers, functional areas, customer experience/design teams and development to:
* Executing complex test strategies involving internal Chase applications, 3rd party vendor applications/microsites, as well as desktop and/or mobile applications
* Providing testing support for large, complex, technology-dependent programs and projects that cut across business functional areas
* Partnering with Testing Leads across all phases of the testing lifecycle
* Managing defects to monitor and report on defect resolution
* Designing, developing, and executing automation test scripts and assisting in creation of manual test scripts
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment. Additional qualifications:
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a Quality Assurance or User Acceptance Testing role
* Hands-on knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles and Quality Assurance methodologies/best practices
* Experience in the design of detailed functional and regression test plans, and the creation and execution of test scripts
* Experience working in an Agile development environment and with Agile project methodologies
* Proficiency maintaining Excel macros using VBA
* Fluent in Spanish language
* Hands-on experience conducting Mobile testing using devices and simulators like SeeTest
* Strong time management skills, with an ability to multi-task & handle multiple test assignments & prioritize one's own work
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test
* Passion for online & mobile technology and knowledge of industry structure, trends and influential companies
* Written and verbal communication skills - able to present status, facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing and organized manner
* Flexibility and adaptability - able to quickly and smoothly change direction based upon stakeholder or management direction, while remaining extremely organized and following tight deadlines
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field of study, or equivalent relevant experience
Knowledge of Selenium, Java and BDD a plus
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.