Appirio, a Wipro Company, helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen,IBM, Warner Music, and Veeam.
Brief Summary of Role
The Digital Solution Architect will demonstrate deep knowledge of Digital Experience Strategy offerings with a focus on our development sub-practice which includes Design, User Experience, Native and Hybrid applications, Responsive Web applications and Full-Stack system architectures. The acts as the Technical and User Experience expert during the pre-sales cycle. The Digital Solution Architect will work with Appirio Partners and Account Executives to craft a solution that will provide a best-in-class platform environment, application architecture and user experience on cloud technologies. This individual must have a passion for high quality and scalable digital solutions and be able to evangelize what the Digital Experience Strategy team can provide both internally and externally.
* Evangelize the advantage of Appirio Digital Experience Strategy and cloud technologies internally and externally
* Partner with the Appirio sales team to drive new services revenue
* Manage a high volume of deals with a variety of industries and functions
* Provide technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assists the with managing deal cycles
* Translate customer business objectives and requirements into solutions and level-of-effort estimates to implement those solutions
* Act as trusted advisor to customers by anticipating customer needs and identifying appropriate solution alternatives
* Design system and application architectures using Cloud technologies that provides optimal performance, scalability and user experience
* Provide input for RFI and RFP responses, including the effort estimate, project team, timeline, implementation methodology and solution components
* Deliver sales presentations to the customer in support of the sales process
* Assist with preparing statements of work (SOWs)
* Align with Business and Sales leaders to develop vertical/use-case specific assets to help drive solution-enabled sales.
* BS in Computer Science, Software engineering, MIS or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 5+ years of experience with enterprise-level, cloud-based systems and solutions or web-based system development processes. Experience with some of the following platforms/frameworks: Heroku, AWS, iOS, Android, Cordova, Salesforce
* Basic understanding of enterprise integrations and data management. This includes understanding integration standards (OAuth, SAML, REST, SOAP, JSON), integration tools (Informatica, Boomi, Cast Iron, etc) and Data (Databases, performance methods, data migrations, etc)
* Ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical issues
* Experience interacting with C-level and key enterprise stakeholders in an advisory capacity
* Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts
* Prior pre-sales experience and estimation experience are highly preferred
* Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations, etc.
* Travel requirements, up to 50%.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.