First Republic Bank
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
We are looking for motivated and talented recent college graduate or graduating senior students who want to help us solve some of the most complex challenges in banking and financial technology industry. We are focused on designing, building and deploying customer focused solutions with passion and precision.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of applications and projects that directly impact the First Republic Bank Digital Technology platform.
What you will do as a Digital Software Developer:
* Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
* Employ User Centric Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
* Work with a variety of modern UI / application solutions (AngularJS, Node.js, JQuery, SiteCore, Liferay Portal, Ping), Micro Service / RESTful API Development (Docker, Mulesoft, Java, Node.JS), Database integration (SQL, Oracle, MongoDB), Data analytics ( Adobe Analytics, Tableau) and operating systems (Linux, Windows, iOS, Android).
What skill you will use:
* Currently pursuing or hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
* Thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
* Basic concepts for both relational and non-relational database systems.
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Are you a good fit?
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability-that's the First Republic way. Come join us!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.