DSP Engineer 3
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Systems (ISR Systems) is one of three L3 business segments, is an industry leader in the missionization, modernization, and maintenance of aircraft and ground systems, with more than 65 years of experience in developing complex intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance systems; command and control systems; and secure communications. We provide a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment
L3's ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30 unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40 locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
Systems Engineering position as part of a team that supports the design, development, test, and integration of complex, specialized hardware/software systems installed on airborne and ground-based ISR platforms.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Interfaces with the customer, program management, other Systems, Test, Development, and Project Engineering personnel to understand new baseline functionality.
* Develops system level requirements and translates those into requirements for product development and aeronautical engineering.
* Provides technical oversight and review support to development groups during product design and development.
* Plans and executes integration & testing in a Systems Integration Laboratory and on airborne and ground-based platforms.
* Verifies and validates new baseline functionality while ensuring legacy functionality still works as intended.
* Follows existing standards to document system testing status and anomalies with the system.
* Verifies fixes to system anomalies. Interfaces with customer personnel to ensure their satisfaction with system performance.
* Works with management to develop and adhere to schedules and budgets required to accomplish assigned work.
* Provides regular status updates for ongoing work efforts to keep management and customer informed.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
* Eligible to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance, which requires US citizenship.
* Minimum of five (5) years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
* Emphasis or experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected char
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies is a company developing advanced defense technologies and commercial solutions in pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space.