Auto req ID: 180782BR
Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo's global growth across all functions. The Digital Services team is part of IT and facilitates PepsiCo's Digital Transformation journey through modern technology platforms.
This opportunity will provide a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth in which you will have the unique opportunity to expand your knowledge in state-of-the-art technologies to help digitize PepsiCo. As the Digital Services Platform Governance Specialist, you will govern the usage and ongoing development of the Enterprise Integration and Intelligent Automation Platform (EIAP) for PepsiCo IT, which is critical to the success of the Digital Platform Strategy. You will work closely with delivery leads, architects, security, audit, and other horizontal teams to ensure the platform is secure and sustainable.
* Formulating, maintaining and championing adoption of IT policies, standards and procedures, and driving for driving continuous improvement resulting in measurable increases in quality and efficiency including governing API usage (portal, clients, communications), correct technology usage (design, code reviews, platform usage, etc.) and correct data format (canonical) usage according to standards
* Coaching and enforcing adherence to IT controls and finance procedures
* Defining and applying Onboarding procedures for contractors and employees
* Applying a structured methodology and leading IT solution change management activities across digital services team and ensuring timely and complete weekly and monthly status documentation for internal team and steering committees
* Managing information security approvals and exceptions and interpreting security standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environments
* Managing business continuity planning for digital services solutions
* Coordinating with IT Operations to embrace global sustain management policies and govern for Digital Services, bringing consistency and scalability across the group
* 10+ years of Professional IT experience
* 5+ years IT program governance experience
* Excellent customer relationship, written and oral communications and presentation skills
* Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Mandarin in order to help scale the team globally
* Experience planning and managing IT or Data Governance program spanning multiple business units
* Ability to document and execute a rigorous and well-defined process model driving clear and deliberate action in success of key governance program goals
* Familiarity with enterprise integration and intelligent automation patterns and technologies (ex. ETL, Robotic Process Automation, Publish/Subscribe, etc.)
* Understanding of general IT Controls and change management procedures
* Program management experience
* Experience with using enterprise integration tools and patterns (publish/subscribe, APIs, etc.) to deliver an enterprise scale application
* Experience with Robotics Process Automation, Cognitive, and machine learning tools to automate repetitive tasks, and advanced automation use cases
* Implementing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) to release new features more quickly
* Understanding of modern deployment architectures such as Microservices
* Experience working for a consumer products company, including the understanding of standard go to market methods such as direct store delivery
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.