Digital Reality AR/VR Senior Engineer
We are looking for innovators and dreamers to join our Digital Reality (DxR) team helping our clients imagine a future of augmented experiences, virtual worlds and mixed reality applications. The DxR team is composed of designers, developers, artists, and recognized experts in the field-all working together to conceptualize and build out the next AR/VR innovation. If you are passionate about the growing landscape of immersive AR/VR technologies and experiences, love working with creative and driven teams, and are dedicated to serving clients through thought leadership and delivery of excellence please join us in our journey!
Work you'll do
A Studio Lead at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
* Engagement Management: Effectively steers engineering and team efforts to deliver on client's needs. Provides direction for other engineers to coordinate group efforts.
* Client Management: Oversee client relationship from a technical standpoint; discuss and explain technical limitations and options; provide guidance and explain best practices for primary development platform.
* Communication: Effectively communicates engineering choices to clients and non-engineers. Can articulate and defend architecture and implementation choices to clients in terms they respect and understand.
* Business Development: Participate and lead aspects of the technical pieces of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal engineering pricing strategies.
* Practice Development & Eminence: Demonstrates knowledge of emerging technologies and influences (industries, trends, behavior) that impact our clients.
* People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; Mentors junior engineers on application of architectural concepts. Seek input and feedback on architecture approaches with Senior Architects. Work closely with other disciplines (Game Design, UX, 3D Design, Visual Design).
* Technical Delivery: Ensure projects are following a code review process. Lead critiques and problem-solving sessions. Ensures that frameworks and components chosen for implementation are being used correctly to solve the problem for a given project.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
* Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
* Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
* Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
* DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
The age of Virtual, Augmented and Mixed realities is here. Organizations need to understand the powerful opportunities these technologies bring to their employees and their customers.
As part of the Digital Reality team you will help our clients understand how to work differently and serve their customers in new ways. You will lead teams that strategize, design, and build solutions to transform capabilities such as learning, product design, supply chain, field services and sales and marketing across a wide array of industries.
* 8+ years' industry experience in game-based software engineering, augmented reality and virtual reality development;
* 5+ years of working experience in Unity3D (C#)
* intermediate proficiency with front end/back end development languages including HTML 5, AngularJS, .NET, NodeJS
* Proficiency with Angular, ES5/6, TypeScript, React, A-Frame, or other game engines
* Comfortable with source control management, preferably Git
In depth knowledge and experience with:
* Conceptual approaches to software architecture
* Working with a mix of strategists, creatives, and engineers to deliver compelling solutions
* Agile based software delivery with a devops culture
* Experience and knowledge with the vendor ecosystem including such companies as Facebook, Google, Apple, Magic Leap, Nvidia, Unity, Unreal, Sony, and PTC/Vuforia
* A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Ability to travel 10-30% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff
* Working knowledge of 508 compliance
* An advanced degree in the area of specialization
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20SEACSSRGZ031-CM