Founded in 2010, Skyword empowers today's top brands to create unique content experiences that deliver customer value and drive business success. With its SaaS+ model, Skyword offers: a SaaS-based enterprise-level content marketing platform, industry-leading services, and a global community of storytellers. Today's leading brands have created and published more than one million original stories as articles, videos, images, infographics, podcasts, and animations on Skyword360. These stories have earned Skyword customers more than two billion visits organically, and Skyword has paid its freelance creatives more than $30 million on behalf of its customers. Skyword is a privately held company headquartered in Boston, MA. The company's technology center is located in Pittsburgh, PA. Current investors include Rho Acceleration, Cox Media Group, Allen & Company, Progress Ventures, and American Public Media Group.The Professional Services Manager will work with their Associate Director to manage the content strategy and day-to-day execution for several client programs.
The Project Manager works closely with Skyword's Associate Director of Project Management to ensure all content and web development projects are executed on time and on budget. The Project Manager is responsible for holding people accountable - ensuring that all Skyword internal team members, clients and creatives are working collaboratively to bring ideas to life.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage all digital projects (i.e. visual content assets, video, etc) from inception through to post-mortem, working with Skyword teams including, Content Services, Creative and Community Management
* Coordinate internal resources, client and creative partners for smooth execution of projects - ensuring that each deliverable along the way is fully understood and owned by the appropriate party
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including, but not limited to, project plans, schedules and deliverable trackers for all content types and web projects
* Schedule and manage all project meetings
* Estimate resources needed for future projects and highlight potential resource deficiencies
* Work closely with the Creative team and Skyword's management team to ensure each project is following mandatory client workflows and internal quality control milestones
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
* Work collaboratively with Skyword's Creative and Sales teams to develop scopes for new projects and involve all relevant team members to ensure feasibility
* Report and escalate issues and delays to management as needed
* Continually improve the process and help implement new workflows
* 3-5 years of project management experience
* Experience working with teams to produce content in multiple formats and web development projects
* Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
* Ability to build a schedule and keep meetings, ensure attendance and build consensuses among cross-functional teams
* Ability to prioritize tasks and team assignments
* Solid team building and motivation skills
* Strong, proactive, responsive written and oral communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple client projects at a time
* Knowledge of planning and scheduling tools: MS Project and MS Office
* PMP or PMI certification is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive market-based salary. Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans; three weeks paid vacation; 11 paid holidays; and an open, friendly work environment.
TrackMaven operates an all-in-one marketing analytics platform.