Imagination is a content marketing agency based in Chicago & Washington DC. We partner with clients to increase engagement and build relationships with their audience through value driven content strategies. Join our team!
This is an onsite position in Chicago, IL and we're looking for a project management professional who has experience managing the creation and launch of new websites, landing pages, content migrations & other creative digital projects.
You won't just manage projects; you'll own them. You know how to make "stuff happen" in the digital world, and you're a natural leader in bringing cross-functional teams together to do just that. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects that include site launches, migrations and email campaigns. You have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget; you even know how to have fun while you do it!
* Provide end to end project management on concurrent, multiple projects in a fast paced environment
* Create, maintain and update detailed project plans that drive schedules, resources and set client expectations
* Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
* Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your teams using collaboration tools, in person meetings, and "management by walking around"
* Provide a strong understanding of technical details to accurately report project status dependencies, risks, and daily development activities
* Lead internal status meetings, reviews and approvals, accurately documenting meeting notes and assigning next steps
* Experience managing projects within an online PM tool such as Basecamp, Asana, Teamwork, Jira, etc.
* Thorough understanding of all aspects of web site development and how they come together: User Experience, Content, Design, Development, QA, Analytics, etc.
* Familiarity with Content Management Systems
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* A solutions-oriented approach to life in general
* 3+ years experience in an interactive/digital agency project management role
Imagination is an EOE