Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors is looking for a Creative Service Digital Project Manager with expertise in planning and management of design, copy and UX workflows for website and global campaigns. The Digital Project Manager will organize the day-to-day activities of the Creative Department's e-commerce asset creation, including: scheduling, tracking, and reviewing briefs for all projects pertaining to MichaelKors.com and Michael's World.
To succeed in this highly cross functional role, this individual must possess strong communication, leadership and collaboration skills to build partnerships around strategic direction, execution and operational synergies. This position requires solid knowledge of the creative development process as well as working knowledge of technical development and integrations.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develops conceptual and tactical project plans which include multiple, concurrent streams of work for MichaelKors.com creative requests - site enhancements, site and email refreshes, global product development and global marketing campaigns
* Acts as primary contact between creative (editorial/design/fashion office/studio) and cross-functional business teams, working with other project managers to coordinate timelines, follow-up on outstanding deliverables and ensure flawless, timely execution
* Manages multiple projects and schedules at a time, ensuring that all key deliverables and objectives are executed in a timely manner
* Regularly communicates and presents project/product schedules, statuses and mitigation plans to various team members ranging from junior to senior leadership, always tailoring communication and bringing solutions/opportunities
* Ensure projects are routed for proper approval and all sign-offs are confirmed and recorded
* Assess projects for any potential risks / road blocks and strategicly propose solutions to problem solve
* Be able to pivot schedules when necessary to accommodate business needs and change in direction
* Takes a hands-on roll in project completion - including, but not limited to, developing visual documentation, training materials and transition planning management
* Effectively transcribes, leads and organizes meetings that consist of multiple disciplines and levels to ensure next steps are agreed on and meeting goals are met
* Proactively and consistently conceive of, define, and develop process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity across the Creative Service Department as well as cross functional teams
* Champion of continual education - Regularly gathering competitive examples and articles on the growing digital and/or e-commerce field
* Seamlessly perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
* Minimum 3-5 years experience within Project Management / Operations in fashion, beauty or at a creative agency working on Marketing Campaigns and/or E-commerce
* Ability to create and maintain concurrent project plans, while managing various shared resources, with proven experience delivering digital projects that include multiple countries and languages
* Knowledge of the digital design creation and technical development processes
* Collaborative, detail oriented, analytical thinker who is able to quickly and calmly react to changing needs/deadlines
* Enthusiastic problem solver who is able to take ownership on one-off tasks and projects assigned
* Outstanding written and oral communications skills
* Professional demeanor with the ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines
* Understanding of ecommerce platforms and how they relate to the creative work flow
* Experience working with marketing, web development, IT and merchandising teams a plus
* Mid to advanced level knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Experience with Mac programs and familiarity with Adobe product suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
* Working knowledge of digital tools (JIRA, Smartsheet etc.)
* A strong passion and comprehension of the fashion/beauty industry preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V