Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People's Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers' lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we're creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
Premera's Digital Customer Experience team works to make the customer experience personal and intuitive by embedding the customer's voice in everything we do. We've got an eager, dedicated team ready to work hard to make the digital customer experience the best in the industry.
As a Digital Product Manager, Mobile Apps you will work closely with customer experience researchers, user experience designers and technical delivery teams, translating customer wishes and needs into digital experiences with a focus on mobile applications (iOS and Android).
What you'll do
* Understand and empathize with customers' problems and unmet needs in order to uncover innovation opportunities
* Be the subject matter expert for mobile app product(s), including its user interface, back end, performance metrics and system performance
* Build mobile app products that create value for our customers collaborating with a cross functional product team, including user experience designers, developers, and content editors. May also work with third party vendor where appropriate
* Oversee the development (from inception to launch) of assigned Mobile App Products and use data and performance metrics to constantly improve the features and performance of those products
* Analyze product performance metrics to optimize the performance of product and prioritize defects and new feature requests
* Monitor system performance, analyze problems, monitor usage, practices and trends to identify potential problems and communicate issues to management and team for resolution
* Document and submit defects for back end systems in cases where the back end is affecting the digital user experience
* Own and manage product backlog for assigned product(s)
* Understand and document dependencies on data sources, web services and/or third party vendor applications while working with other IT teams to identify and document impacts on digital systems from changes in back end systems
* Respond to system outages and incidents; troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis and communicate with stakeholders
* Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including user experience, IT, QA, analytics and marketing
* Lead idea generation, gap identification, feature prioritization and feature definition for mobile capabilities that share technical resources
What you'll bring
* Bachelor's degree or 4 years work experience
* 4 years' of professional work experience which includes
* Knowledge of end-to-end product development lifecycle
* Previous product management or product development experience in retail, financial services, or other highly regulated industry
* Knowledge of popular mobile operating systems within iOS and Android including additional channels like Text Messaging (SMS) and Push Notifications, including consumer behavior, UX approaches and development methods
* Superior analytical skills to support metrics and fact based reporting to drive decisions
* Customer focused: ability to see a problem from the customer's point of view
* Experience using mobile analytics tools
What we offer
* Medical, vision and dental coverage
* Life and disability insurance
* Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
* Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
* Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
* Free parking
Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action:
Premera is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Premera seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
If you need an accommodation to apply online for positions at Premera, please contact Premera Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 425-918-4785.