Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 30126
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Relocation offered: Yes
Travel required: a. Up to 25%
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
The Application Services Team provides application development and support services in support of Capital Group's strategy to build and maintain high quality technical solutions that maximize business value.
As a Solution Engineer, you will play a key role in developing and delivering solutions to advance the digital marketing capabilities in the DMP and Analytics platforms for Capital Group.
Additionally, as a Solutions Engineer you will be responsible as a hands-on technologist to mature our product solutions and capabilities aligned to our business strategy and needs while performing independent and group research into new technologies.
* Independently perform analysis, design, and development of data solutions across multiple data platforms including data modeling, data integration, and extending vendor product capabilities with minimal oversight
* Collaborate with business, technology, and vendor partners to identify solution options, analyze pros and cons, make recommendations, and develop solutions to advance marketing DMP and Analytic capabilities
* Influence business and technology roadmaps for products/solutions by working in close collaboration with business, technology partners and vendors
* Develops and displays sound engineering practices in delivering business capabilities and data solutions
* Proactively keep up to date on data-related technologies that could drive positive change, and seek opportunities to share knowledge with others
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum 3 years of development experience with digital analytics platform, enterprise grade DMPs, API integrations
* Strong development and implementation experience with various integration patterns
* Strength in interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to continually learn new concepts and technologies and effectively apply them
* Strong experience with requirement gathering, data analysis, data modeling, and integration
* Demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Development and implementation experience with Adobe Analytics is plus
* Development and implementation experience with Adobe Audience Manager is plus
* Understanding of the financial services industry is a plus
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Computer Science, Application Developer, Data Analyst, Data Modeler, Technology, Research, Data
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.