Summit Automotive Partners is looking for a Digital Media Coordinator in Centennial, CO!
Competitive Pay, Fun Work Environment, and Opportunities for Growth!
Who We Are
Summit Automotive Partners is a privately-held automotive management group, headquartered in Centennial, Colorado. Our dealership network currently includes: Action Nissan in Nashville, Tennessee; Berlin City Auto Group with locations in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont; Groove Automotive Group in the Denver Metro area; and Groove Silverthorne in Silverthorne, Colorado. Together, they represent 19 great manufacturer brands.
Summit Automotive Partners was founded based on a set of firm beliefs: long-term relationships, the empowerment of employees and customers, and the innovation and creativity that come from a positive work environment. Its not business as usual its business as it should be. Are you ready to join our Team?
What We Offer
* Competitive pay! * Paid vacation! * An extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and more! * 401(k) with employer contribution! * Tuition assistance! * Gym membership reimbursement! * Employee discounts! * Free, catered lunch every Saturday! * Fun team atmosphere!
Summit Automotive Partners is seeking a dedicated, full-time Digital Media Coordinator with a strong get-it-done attitude to join our internal marketing department which manages marketing a network of automotive dealerships in Colorado, Tennessee and New England. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, well-organized, have superb written/verbal skills, and enjoy working with a team. The Digital Media Coordinator's primary responsibility will be to coordinate the content, maintenance, and functionality of our websites in addition to assisting in the facilitation of all digital marketing initiatives.
Website Maintenance and Updates
* Create monthly presentations using all tools available. * Assist in presenting specific areas of expertise and be a part of strategic conversations with team.
* Be able to pull information from Google Analytics for reporting purposes. * Assist in making website marketing decisions based on Google Analytics data.
* Review and monitor the reviews for all dealerships. * Assure all reviews are being responded to in a respectful and timely manner. * Notify management of negative reviews that need to be addressed.
* Assist in executing SEO strategy and content building. * Responsible for building and deploying emails and analyzing results. * Assist in the deployment and maintenance of Facebook and Instagram content.
What We Require
* BA/BS in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a related field * 2+ years of experience in Website Maintenance / Digital Marketing * Experience with Google Analytics; certification preferred * Strong understanding of SEO, Display, Paid Social and other digital marketing tactics * Ability to design graphics and collaterals using Adobe Creative Suite * Strong sense of urgency and ability to manage details while responding to changing priorities and feedback * Strong project management skills * Creative outlook and problem-solving skills * Collaborative, responsive, and a proactive team player * Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen * Authorized to work in the United States
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Summit Automotive Partners is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Summit Automotive Partners strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. All Summit Automotive Partners employees, other workers, and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Summit Automotive Partners complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Summit Automotive Partners will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, refer any such request to the Human Resources Department. Summit Automotive Partners will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee's religious beliefs or practices.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.