Partners Data Systems
Digital Marketing Associate, Paid Search & SEO
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge - attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about "Making Work Matter." With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
Essential job duties include:
* Support Digital Marketing Manager in all aspects of SEO, SEM and Web Analytics
* Special web projects as assigned
* Follow and stay on top of SEO, SEM best practices. Start to develop subject matter expertise over time.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* Prioritize SEO tasks as directed by Digital Marketing Manager.
* Development of monthly SEO audit reports.
* Monitor and evaluate organic search results and performance on major search engines.
* Backlink review and analysis.
* Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager and content owners on improving website content to improve keyword rankings and organic search traffic
* Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
* Tracking and reporting on success of campaigns.
* Assist with optimizing current PPC campaigns to improve lead quality and other metrics.
* Assist in the development of ad copy, landing pages and keyword research for new paid search campaigns.
Web Analytics & Reporting
* Monitor website analytics to develop recommendations to increase conversions.
* Develop reports and dashboards for a business audience.
* 0-3 years of work experience with digital marketing.
* Excellent project management.
* Strong communication and computer skills.
* Familiarity with SEO, PPC, display advertising, remarketing (Google Ads, Bing Ads).
* Basic experience with HTML , WordPress or other CMS
* Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform is highly desirable.
* Proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
* Must be very detail oriented.
* Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
* Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
* Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
* Adaptable, embraces change.
* Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
* Customer service minded.
* Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.