Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 29618
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Relocation offered: Yes
Travel required: a. Up to 25%
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
The Digital IT Team is responsible for developing a platform and shared capabilities to support all digital channels for the Capital Group including award-winning websites, consumer-facing mobile apps, social media and email. The team currently leverages the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of products to transform all of the digital experiences as well as print publications.
As Digital IT Development Lead based in Irvine, you will play an integral role in providing thought leadership that influences and drives forward our development practices, solutions design and technical directions, particularly for our Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform. You will collaborate with others on the team to identify opportunities, initiate/lead efforts to evolve our team, process and technology and help us stay as a world class Digital organization.
* Be a hands on technologist responsible for leading end-to-end solution for business problems with high level of complexity and ambiguity that span across multiple capabilities
* Define and execute on the technology roadmap for the application platform that consists of an AWS cloud based infrastructure and the suite of Adobe Experience Cloud products, taking business needs, technology trend and product roadmap into account.
* Lead the definition of technical standards and platforms design
* Consult on the technical design of high-impact, multi-technology complex applications and evaluates design alternatives for technical feasibility
* Perform advanced design and code review to ensure design patterns are followed and aligns with architecture standards
* Identify and drives efforts to enhance development practices and processes, to improve quality, drive efficiency and mitigate risks
* Evangelize adoption of development best practices like Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, test automation, containerization and cloud deployments
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
* Minimum 10 years of work experience in application development
* Deep understanding of architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices
* Advanced knowledge of application design and integration principles, practices, systems development, systems analysis, and application security practices
* Demonstrated successes in developing high traffic public facing websites
* Expert level experience with web content management systems, such as Adobe Experience Cloud suite of products
* Demonstrated success engaging business partners in a consultative manner and turning business concepts into well designed technology solutions
* Proven ability to work well and influence others. Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication skills, ability to generate great content and present them effectively
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Database, Oracle, Computer Science, ERP, Application Developer, Technology
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.