CM - Communications
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital/Intranet Specialist to join our Corporate Communciations team in our downtown Manhattan office. This is a client-facing role responsible for managing AIG's intranet content and ensuring its smooth and continuous operation. You will also assist in managing AIG's internal digital presence (including the intranet, enterprise social, digital signage and other digital channels and services where applicable). You will interface with AIG Communications colleagues and business partners around the world, serving as a point of contact for digital requests and work with the businesses and function leads - enabling a high-quality, effective digital presence and more productive work environment for all digital stakeholders.
* Assist the Digital Product Manager with the maintenance of SharePoint Site collections, content, and associated tools and artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to; customizing pages, configuring permissions, and leveraging 3rd party solutions.
* Drive online content delivery strategy for company employees. Ensure SLAs are met with a quality and timely delivery.
* Work closely with Editorial, Employee Communications and Creative Services to develop and post online assets and content.
* Monitor search results and work with Technology to adjust and improve search rules.
* Maintain a corporate taxonomy structure. Review taxonomy structure regularly and recommend adjustments to tagging content to improve searchability.
* Work with the Digital Channels team to ensure adherence to the intranet governance rules and procedures.
* Identify and develop new and innovative ideas for the intranet.
* Maintain documentation of updates or improvements for system and business processes, standard operating procedures and related user guides.
* Communicate and enforce AIG's intranet strategy, vision and standards to intranet users, stakeholders, and partners.
* 3-5+ years' experience with Digital Content Management
* Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, or SharePoint Online
* Solid understanding of Office technologies
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus but not required
* Enthusiastic- high energy and a 'can do' approach
* Excellent multi-tasking, analytical, and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude; ability to work with all levels within the organization
* Bachelor's Degree
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
American International Group (AIG) is a global insurance company.