Related Companies is the most prominent privately owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales.
Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London, and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,500 professionals. The Company's portfolio of over $50 billion in real estate assets owned or under development is made up of best-in-class mixed-use, residential, retail, office and affordable properties in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets. Related has developed preeminent mixed-use projects such as Time Warner Center in New York and CityPlace in West Palm Beach and is currently developing the 28-acre Hudson Yards project on Manhattan's West Side. Related also manages approximately $4 billion of equity capital on behalf of sovereign wealth funds, public pension plans, multi-managers, endowments, and family offices. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine's list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
Related also owns Equinox® Fitness Clubs and SoulCycle further expanding the company's capabilities into the health and fitness arena and enhancing the value of its properties through an exclusive, branded amenity and lifestyle offering. Related is a partner in CORE, a boutique residential brokerage.
The Digital Integration Manager is a technical leadership position responsible for leading the transformation of our legacy middleware technology to a next generation consolidated Micro-Services based integrated platform. This role requires a technical leader who can manage teams and projects in a complex technology environment through effective communication, collaboration with diverse teams, integration, and automation. This role will require strong hands-on technical background and will span the development and management of new and existing enterprise micro-services applying latest integration technologies/patterns to support and integrate internal and partner application platforms.
The Digital Integration Manager will lead design, development, and support of frontend and backend APIs/Web Services solutions using Middleware integration tools and API Management Tools to integrate disparate business systems in multi-tier environments. In this role, you will use best practices to develop clustered, reliable, scalable, and high performance APIs and integration solutions. You will provide strategic and technical leadership, vision, and direction of the software development teams. You will manage resource planning and project scheduling using agile software development methodologies and establish policies and procedures that produce high-quality software products. You will engage with product teams by collaborating, negotiating, managing tradeoffs, and evaluating opportunistic new ideas with solution partners. You will be a solutions-oriented professional focused on maximizing return on investment in the most efficient and expedient manner possible.
* Manage onshore, offshore, contract, and partner personnel
* Budget for resource allocation, tooling, and 3rd-party services
* Work with product team to define teams roadmap
* Lead the software development team to design and develop frontend and backend APIs/Web Services solutions using Middleware integration tools and API Management Tools to integrate disparate business systems in multi-tier environments to meet business requirements and deliver on-time, within budget, and with excellent quality
* Use best practices to develop clustered, reliable, scalable, and high performance APIs and integration solutions and deliver a high availability ("always on") experience, Superior performance of IT services and solutions to simplify staff and member experiences
* Design and develop integration capabilities between various data sources/systems throughout the division using Mulesoft Any Point studio
* Develop and maintain data extraction, transformation and loading mappings using Mulesoft Anypoint Studio to extract the (Meta) data from multiple source systems that comprise databases like SQL Server, MongoDB, and Hadoop etc.
* Collaborate with the senior leadership team and product managers to develop a strategy and roadmap for continuous process improvement to focus on our members' experience by understanding and providing financial solutions in a caring, speedy and convenient way.
* Ensure integration solutions are compatible with platforms releases and consistently utilize new functionalities introduced into API Management Tool and Middleware Integration platforms
* Influence day to day operations of API Management Tool and Middleware Integration solutions as well as the strategy and long-term solution vision
* Evaluate and manage security risks in solution design and development
* Develop application interface via APIs
* Create required artifacts for Best Practices, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines, Code Reviews etc.
* Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative
* Ensure appropriate communication of project status, deliverables, and features between disciplines within the project and to departments external to the development.
* Participate in daily standup meetings and provide support to other developers to troubleshoot.
* Coordinate and participate in specification reviews, design reviews, and other quality assurance best practices ensuring user experience integrity.
* Provide production support, troubleshoot and resolve systems issues
* Project management and excellent communication skills, including the ability to write project plans and reports
* Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable integration solutions. Advanced competency in object-oriented design, data structures, integration design patterns, and complexity analysis
* Strong experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management
* Experience with the entire API development lifecycle from Design and Build to Governance and Management
* Fluent in Mulesoft RAML (Restful API Modelling Language) and Data Weave (Mulesoft Transformation Language)
* Working knowledge in source control (git, subversion) and understand git workflow
* Ability to communicate in both technical and business environments.
* Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Must be able work both independently and as part of a team
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to balance multiple demands and prioritize demands
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT field
* Professional Experience:
* 3+ years of current and hands-on experience with Mulesoft Anypoint integration platform.
* 8+ years of overall professional developer experience
* Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors