Do you enjoy turning strategy into a reality? If you enjoy thinking outside the box to make customer lives easier, this opportunity is just for you! The Digital Experience Architect will work with Web, mobile and Ecommerce platforms to drive the deployment of digital solutions to optimize experiences for Johns Manville Customers. The role will work cross functionally to drive the software selection, architectural review and design of new and existing solutions. This Role is responsible for setting and managing direction for the solutions across system platforms
Johns Manville (JM), headquartered in Denver, Colorado, employs approximately 350 people at its downtown headquarters in areas such as finance, human resources, legal, corporate affairs, and information technology. JM has more than 40 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and China. In addition, JM has technical centers in five locations around the globe, with its main center located in Littleton, Colorado.
* Lead the design and deployment of Web and E-commerce innovations.
* Manage website design - ensuring optimized experience with images/videos, copy, messaging, layout, promotions, navigation, user experience, SEO and website performance.
* Develop and manage digital framework (metrics, standards etc.) as well as deploy best practices in web design, SEO, and cross-device optimization to drive adoption and full utilization of JM.COM platform.
* Responsible for customer research to develop and maintain the product roadmap and can prioritize the backlog of changes and improvements.
* Responsible for the overall look and feel of the digital products. They develop and maintain UI standards to be used as the product is developed, are involved in user testing, and the QA new releases.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* 10+ years IT or digital marketing experience; 7+ years applied technical/configuration experience with Web and/or Ecommerce solutions.
* Experience working on full lifecycle deployment on two large scale Web and/or Ecommerce implementations.
* Experience with Web Content Management Solutions (preferred Adobe Experience Manager)
* Ability to develop innovative approaches to solve complex problems with sustainable results.
* Ability to indirectly manage internal and external resources.
* Ability to travel up to 10%
Incumbent must be physically able to perform essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.