Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Digital Designer at Neuralink will own a part of the design from concept to prototype which includes implementation of digital modules (Verilog), writing device drivers (written in C), board bring up, co-simulation, test verification, and contribution to asic macros.
* You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
* You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
* You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
* Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
* Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in digital and software design.
* Verilog, C, C++ expertise.
* Master's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
* Experience working on complex digital systems, from architecture design, RTL, synthesis, verification, and place-and-route using industry standard tools.
* Experience testing and debugging digital system-on-a-chip.
* Functional modeling experience and logic verification with SystemVerilog or UVM.
What we offer:
* An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
* Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
* Flexible vacation policy.
* Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
* Meals provided.
* Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Neuralink is a neurotechnology company developing implantable brain-computer interfaces.