Academic Partnerships is looking to hire a Digital Designer to join the Digital Marketing Team in downtown Dallas.
The Digital Designer will be responsible for developing and shaping digital marketing and content experiences while leveraging user-centered design methods to accommodate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities.
This position is well versed in responsive design, user experience strategies and methodologies, front-end development and industry trends and best practices. He or she should have a strong understanding of digital marketing and the behaviors that drive consumers towards lead conversion.
He or she will utilize a number of tools and methods, such as wireframes and usability testing, to communicate experience strategies, solutions and improvements. This position will interact with a variety of stakeholders including Search Marketing, Analytics, Email, Content, Design, and Development.
* Focus on scalable code/design/content solutions
* Design user-centered websites including high level wireframes, site maps, and user flows informed by data and insights
* Lead team of designers in digital design best practices for creating websites, landing pages, motion graphic ads and emails.
* Assist with the management and implementation of new or revised methodologies related to creative optimization, A/B and user testing
* Assist with CMS/data migration project, establishing wireframes for web design and paid marketing efforts
* Drive collaboration across UX, Creative, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Email and Verticals
* Focus on innovative thinking and institute best practices
* Identify user needs, business requirements, and business opportunities
* Be an essential voice and advocate for the customer experience and it's impact on perception, engagement, and conversion
* Lead ideation sessions to drive innovative user strategy, and actively collaborate with key teams within the company
* Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews
* Bachelor's degree
* Must have a portfolio with resume to be considered
* Extensive experience in using UX best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
* Knowledge of WordPress design platforms, understanding of Atomic design theory is a plus
* A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), user testing, A/B testing. Knowledge A/B testing or User Testing platforms is a plus
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams with in the company
* Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, prototype software is a plus
* Understanding of Adobe Analytics platform is a plus