Digital Data Solutions - Platform Owner
Req #: 190034695
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced professional in technology leadership, you'll shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact with colleagues in various lines of businesses to learn about challenges and opportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. In addition to working with the development team to create new solutions, you'll help optimize existing technology and identify new capabilities. While your role requires deep technological skills - including expertise in everything from data management to functional design - it also hinges on teamwork and leadership. You'll offer clear guidance and feedback to your Business Analysis colleagues, while promoting the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, as well as the ability to construct complex data queries and collaborate with colleagues
* Ability to liaison between lines of business and development teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
* Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
* Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Mastery of Interpersonal, Communication, and Presentation skills
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* As the Dark Canary Team Lead on the DDS team, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications for the Chase Online customer base. Oversee the development and ongoing maintenance of a number of strategic software applications.
* Good to have some familiarity with Hadoop/Enterprise Java development/NoSql data platforms
* Experience with horizontally scalable and highly available system design and implementation, with focus on performance and resiliency is plus.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.