Digital Attributes, Fusion Analyst
Req #: 221912
Location: Bethesda, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
More About this Role:
CACI is seeking a Digital Attributes, Fusion Analyst to pursue a career supporting CACI's growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework, CACI provides clearly defined career paths for employees to grow and progress within our company.
Specific duties include:
* Develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and databasing.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Knowledge, expertise, and training in intelligence targeting and analysis
* BS/BA plus four (4) years of experience in IC or law enforcement
* targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence, or, six (6) years of experience in IC or law enforcement targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence to include experience leading a related effort in lieu of a BS/BA
* Knowledge of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools
* Experience requiring the ability to prioritize work assignments and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis
* Knowledge and experience using IC and/or Law Enforcement databases for conducting multi-source analysis
* Experience performing link analysis, using various techniques, tools and methodologies
* Possesses active TS/SCI clearance and able to obtain CI polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience analyzing operating systems using forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, Axiom, and others.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.