Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is currently searching for an experienced Technical Program Manager in Vienna, VA to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD's leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
* Lead the development and maintenance of the MHS GENESIS systems engineering integrated master schedule (IMS)
* Interface with key technical and programmatic functional area leads to identify and document dependencies and internal/external constraints for planning and execution.
* Develop presentation materials to communicate schedule performance to senior program leadership to inform impact assessment and analysis of alternatives.
* Track configuration management baseline of each environment in accordance with DoD policies and procedures.
* Maintain existing processes and procedures for managing schedule drivers, including integration with program-level IMS and analysis of supporting tools and technologies; evaluate processes based on feedback during execution from internal and external stakeholders.
General activities may also include support to technical leaderhip in the execution of the following systems engineering lifecycle activities:
* Analysis and study of complex system requirements
* Design of software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses
* Software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques
* Estimation of software development costs and schedule
* Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques
* Software configuration management.
BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience
* Demonstrated project management skills, including resource, schedule, and problem management
* Understanding of, and demonstrated ability to engage and contribute to the following engineering lifecycle activities:
* EHR system interface configuration/implementation and operation
* Troubleshooting of deployed IT systems, including databases
* Requirements interpretation and decomposition
* Software development methodologies, including testing
* Software coding techniques
* Cybersecurity implementations
* Commercial and DoD Release management methodologies.
US Citizenship required-must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
* PMI PMP certification
* Experience with large-scale enterprise system of systems integration and deployment
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.