Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking Sr. DevSecOps Engineers to support the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) activities of multiple software teams who design, develop, and deploy advanced cybersecurity capabilities. The DevSecOps team is responsible for the Program's Platform-as-a-Service operating environment, automation and self-service Linux platform provisioning, hybrid (public and private) cloud management.
* Building, testing, and administering highly available Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster
* Supporting the Ansible Tower enterprise environment including engineering playbooks, training and developing standards and guidelines for engineers in their use of Ansible
* Assisting application teams with on-boarding to the Openshift platform in areas such as resource requirements, capacity analysis, troubleshooting support
* Working with vendors to troubleshoot the platform and issues related to integrations with other internal systems
* Integrating and automating the program's security posture
* Monitoring hardware, VM and container metrics for the purposes of maintaining cluster health and identifying thresholds for scaling
* Developing and automating repeatable tasks
* Performance tuning of infrastructure components
* U.S. Citizenship
* Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
* Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
* 6+ years of directly relevant experience
* Experience working with Red Hat Openshift Infrastructure design, deployment and operational support
* Knowledge of Linux Containers(Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures
* Demonstrated skill with at least one or more configuration management/scripting technology (such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
* Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
* Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques
* Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
* Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
* Familiarity with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMWare/VSphere)
* Strong experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following program languages:
* Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:
SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQLetc.
* Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DoD 8570.1 IAT Level III
136883 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.