Parsons is seeking DevOps Engineers to support design and development of a next generation customer operations platform. You will be responsible for the automation and continuous integration of software products as they are built and deployed to operational end-points. This is your opportunity to be a part of a vital mission that directly contributes to matters of national security!
* Design, develop, and maintain a DevOps framework to support automation and deployment of operational capabilities
* Develop both customer and team documentation of the DevOps process
* Perform maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting
* Provide technical support and training to project team and customer
* Experience with distributed architectures including both Linux (RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu, etc) and Windows Server Operating Systems
* Experience with build automation technologies (Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ivy, etc.)
* Experience with automated configuration management tools (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
* Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
* Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Amazon SQS, etc)
* Experience with systems utilizing RESTful Interfaces (REST APIs)
* Linux scripting (Bash, Python, Gawk, Perl, Groovy, etc.)
* Experience with Artifact binary repository management (Nexus, Maven, Artifactory, etc.)
* Experience with source code repository tools and services (GIT, SVN, Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket, etc)
* Experience with Agile development practices
* Secret security clearance
* Software programming experience with C, C++, Python, Java
* Experience with providing solutions on a closed network
* Experience with the Atlassian product suite (Confluence, JIRA)
* Top Secret security clearance
* BS/MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or related field)
* 3+ years of related work experience with at least 5 years' experience as a software engineer.
Parsons is a company providing software and hardware products, technical services, and integrated solutions in the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.