United States of America
UTNB1: Corp - Brooklyn NY 55 Water St, Brooklyn, NY, 11201 USA
United Technologies Corp. (UTC; NYSC: UTX), headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, is a global leader in aerospace and building technologies. Our aerospace businesses - Collins Aerospace Systems and Pratt & Whitney - are redefining the future of flight with next-generation aircraft engines and integrated systems and components. Our commercial businesses - Carrier and Otis - are pioneering intelligent building solutions and services that enable people to live and work in more modern, safe, secure and sustainable environments. We are a company of 240,000 people, founded by some of the world's greatest inventors and committed to tackling some of society's biggest challenges.
United Technologies Corporation was founded by some of the world's greatest inventors. We helped build the Second Industrial Revolution and brought about a century of urbanization and globalization. Now we need your help to build the next one.
Tech@UTC is the UTC technology organization, comprised of the global engineering function, several focused centers of expertise, our skunkworks organization - United Technologies Advanced Projects (UTAP), and our advanced Research & Development lab - United Technologies Research Center (UTRC). By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create smart, sustainable solutions that prove we can do the big things the right way. We put the "T" in UTC.
As great physical products like jet engines, elevators, avionics, HVAC, door locks, and smoke detectors get "smarter," becoming increasingly connected, security becomes increasingly important. The mission of the newly created Product Security Center of Expertise (PSCOE) is to ensure the digital security of these products by (1) ensuring that security is built into the products before they ship, (2) operationally understanding risk to our products on a day-to-day basis, and (3) ensuring that we have a strong Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) to respond effectively and quickly to any product security issues.
We are looking for an innovative, collaborative and experienced security engineer/administrator to design, build, test, implement, support and continue to fine-tune product security tools to solve product cyber security challenges. You will focus on product security tools and core infrastructure environment with layer of access and authorization infrastructures that requires UAA, PKI, MFA, SSO and other types of user access control technologies. You will collaborate with other product security teams and 3rd party security tool vendors as part of product cyber security infrastructure team.
Key job responsibilities:
* Design and implementation of core data infrastructure
* Design and implement automation of data ingestion defined by security architects and analyst
* 3rd party product threat tools integration and participation in proof of concept activities
* Identify process improvement opportunities for efficiencies and applying innovative approaches to fine-tune tools and operations.
* Participate in overall product security team's project activities and integrate SDLC for all development.
* Documentation and implementation of system design/architecture, interface, and security controls.
Qualifications & competencies:
* Experience in data lake infrastructure implementation
* Experience in system architecture design review
* Experience in application architecture design review
* Experience in administrator role for core infrastructure
* Experience with software development using script language such as python in windows and Linux
* Knowledge of administration with both internal and 3rd party security product integration via API
* Knowledge of cyber security framework such as NIST, ISO or similar
* Knowledge of identity access management (IAM) and user access authorization (UAA)
* Experience with cloud infrastructure administration with product environment vulnerability scanning technology tool integration
* Experience with software development in cloud infrastructure such as AWS and/or AZURE
* Experience with Security development lifecycle (SDLC) tools
* Experience with Cloud architecture
* Experience with application architecture
* Experience with security dashboard integration
* Knowledge of industry SIEM tools
* CISSP, or other Cybersecurity certification
Education & experience:
B.A. or B.S. degree in computer science, or security-related field
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms