Making Your Next Move Count
At Navis you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our teammates through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and a deep commitment to developing you. Navis' culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Navis and thrive in your every work day!
Navis LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
The Navis DevOps Team provides tools and services that enable our software development and quality teams to produce the industry-leading platform for container terminal operations. As a DevOps Release Manager at Navis, you will create a best-in-breed Continuous Integration system. This is a great opportunity to help build a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline from start to finish for both internal engineering teams and also to solve for customer on-prem deployments with a goal to enable cloudification. If your passion is to automate and simplify
build, test and deployment, we definitely want to talk with you!
* Manage a global team of devops engineers across US and India
* Design and implement Continuous Integration pipeline using Agile methodologies
* Evaluate and recommend technologies and tools to support release management, cloud
* deployments, monitoring and auto-scaling
* Coding/scripting and configuration to improve build pipeline and feedback loop
* Establish metrics and help teams deliver on commitments
* Automate everything!
* Deliver high quality builds and deployment packages for our customers
* Proven track record designing/building Continuous Integration pipeline in SVN and GIT
* Experience leading a multinational team and prioritizing work across locations
* Experience coordinating large devops projects with competing stakeholder management and complicated environments, like migrating SVN repos to GIT
* Experience with industry standard DevOps tools: Puppet/Chef, Teamcity/Jenkins, Gradle/Ant, SVN/Git, Artifactory/Ivy, Automation Testing Frameworks)
* Scripting experience: bash, Python, PowerShell or similar
* Experience with Cloud design/deployment options like AWS, OpenStack
* Experience with Virtualized environments and Docker
* Experience with Agile development
* Experience with Enterprise Software companies is a plus
* Java Programming experience is a plus
Navis is the global market leader in a multi-billion dollar industry building and implementing maritime terminal operating systems, optimization and automation solutions at ports around the world. From Long Beach to Hong Kong, Dubai to Brazil, and Rotterdam to Busan, Navis delivers mission critical enterprise software that is at the heart of running a terminal and services to optimize operations. We are an innovative and profitable maritime platform stiving to make global trade smarter, safer, and more sustainable for everyone by connecting multiple systems to support a more efficient global container flow. Most of the material goods in the world are transported in containers using our software.
Culturally, Navis is organized around our Guiding Principles for Success (GPS). Commitment to our core principles is an essential ingredient for success for our team members. Our GPS are Smart Operators, Customer Obsessed, Forging the Future and Better Together.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland