Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Req #: 190016685
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
In this role you will be responsible for running, maintaining and improving the service/product against established Service Level Objectives by applying software engineering practices. Responsible for the availability, performance, change management, monitoring, and capacity management of their services/products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 7+ years of experience working in an Software Engineering/DevOps role
* Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
* Ability to code in one or more programming/scripting languages
* Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
* Strong DevOps experience in implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment for Java/Python/AngularJS/ReactJS projects
* Hands-on experience with build and deployment automation using Jenkins (pipelines), Maven, Unix Shell Script and Python
* Hands-on experience with Configuration management tools, Ansible is desired.
* Experience using container technologies in a production environment (Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes)
* Demonstrated understanding of SQL/Databases
* Experience in build an effective unified Telemetry dashboard which provides continuous real time measurement and visualization.
* Good knowledge in performance monitoring & analysis
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.