DevOPs Engineer with TS/SCI w poly
Req #: 218464
Location: Ashburn, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
As a DevOPS Engineer, you will use state of the art technologies to build user-centric products with a profound impact to the US defense and intelligence community. You will be joining an agile team located in Ashburn, VA to build a custom software tool for order management and billing. You will find ways to make automation do the heavy lifting, will design and code Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure, automated deployments, and design scalable maintenance practices.
More About This Role:
* Implement CI pipelines for new projects and use DevOps principles and practices to get the most out of the tool chain.
* Automate environment deployments into varied and complex environments - using virtual machines, container technology and Kubernetes in cloud environment.
* Collaborate with team members from all parts of the development lifecycle, from development to operations to security, solving technical challenges, and providing and receiving guidance and mentorship.
* TS/SCI w/ poly clearance is required
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and a minimum of 10 years of related work experience
* Experience configuring and maintaining DevSecOps continuous pipeline based on Jenkins and Docker containers in Linux environment.
* Knowledge of version control systems - Git preferred
* Proficient with an interpreted scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
* Must be very comfortable operating within the Linux environment
* Full SDLC experience - business case and requirements engineering to production support
* Maven/GitLab experience
* DevSecOps experience in AWS environment
* Ansible experience
* Kubernetes experience
* Nexus experience
* Terraform experience
* AWS Associate or Professional certification: Solutions Architect, Developer, or SysOps Administrator
* Compiled languages (Java, PL/SQL)
* Off-the-shelf automation tools (Junit, Selenium)
* Atlassian tools - Confluence, JIRA
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.