Vitech Systems Group
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: NYC or Iselin, NJ
Vitech Systems Group is a leading provider of group administration software to the insurance, retirement and investment industries. The V3 System serves many of the world's premier investment organizations with a combined $2 trillion in assets under management, and benefits clients servicing over 25,000,000 members.
Our mission is to help organizations improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations while increasing service levels and broadening service offerings. We do this via the V3 System, our enterprise software platform that addresses a broad array of administration requirements and includes native workflow, imaging, CRM and self-service capabilities.
Our clients are seeking out a competitive edge through technology and solutions, and they rely on our team of industry domain and technical experts to design and deliver it. Here's your chance to join a dynamic, global team of technology and domain subject matter experts, developers, quality assurance experts and business analysts who are helping shape the future of technology.
Vitech currently has over 1000 employees with offices and clients throughout the world. We are proud to share that Vitech has been in continuous, profitable operations for over 20 years. We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program to ensure employees' health, well-being and financial security.
Visit us on the web at: www.vitechinc.com
Vitech is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will have shared responsibility for deploying and managing releases. The candidate should have experience with various version control systems like Svn and build tools like Bamboo, Maven, etc. The candidate will be working closely with development, QA, and product teams, both onshore and offshore. This role will also be responsible for maintaining and improving our uptime and performance records, monitoring application performance, and handling both planned and unplanned events.
* Three plus years of configuration management and engineering for large scale web-based applications, ideally supporting an agile development process
* Deep understanding of version control systems (Svn, Git, etc.), including branching and merging strategies
* Experience with software build tools, i.e. Bamboo, Maven.
* Experience with Linux environments and scripting languages like Python
* Ability to work with cross functional teams like Dev, QA, Solutions and clients
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
* Experience working within an on-shore/off-shore model is a plus.
Vitech Systems Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
About Vitech Systems Group
Vitech Systems Group is a provider of financial and benefit administration software.
Vitech Systems Group