We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join our team focusing on superior customer service, advanced technical support, and innovative service solutions. As our DevOps Engineer/SQL DBA, you will play an integral role in tackling complex, mission-critical enterprise projects, building server and data infrastructure and providing business intelligence reporting solutions. Your role will cover the full development cycle, from initial research and requirements gathering to database design, performance optimization, and maintenance. Working with our core support and development team, you will also provide input for design, testing, engineering, and implementation of security solutions in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security.
Your core responsibilities include:
* Collaborate with developer team on database design and capacity planning across multiple applications and reporting systems
* Design, implement, and maintain data warehouse strategy to aggregate data from multiple applications and reporting systems
* Create and maintain databases in SQL Azure and manage SQL Server Azure environment
* Create and maintain databases in on prem SQL Server
* Monitor, diagnose, and resolve performance issues in key production databases
* Spearhead data security initiatives, including audit preparation and disaster recovery plans
* Make recommendations for improved database tools and team training in new technologies
* Write supporting technical documentation for all projects
* Work closely with project managers, business analysts, and operations team to deliver exceptional products
* Identify the requirements for the following aspects of database support and management: applications, data security, data backup and retention, data archive and purge, and data recovery time objectives.
* Develop and maintain metrics to measure database capacity, database performance and database quality (i.e. index degradation, fragmentation).
* Administer, maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company data, databases, and infrastructure.
* Apply an enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design, and construction of Information Assurance solutions based on relevant (and various) information security regulations and standards, including ISO27001 requirements, FedRAMP, PCI, SOX, EU Data Privacy Directives, and Information Security Directives.
About Exela Technologies
Exela Technologies is a global business process automation company.